It looks like you all got off to a rough start. Hopefully the shopping therapy fixed all that. Looking forward to more pix in the photo log if you have coverage "in the middle of nowhere". Wish I could be there enjoying all the fun and hard work!
This one goes out to the Big Mike Stackowiak!! Sorry that I missed the service that you had on Sunday. The Trip started out rough but now I bet that y'all are rockin' the house. Soak it all in. Have a trippin' time. See y'all too soon. Peace out Moe Hawk
4 Comments:
It looks like you all got off to a rough start. Hopefully the shopping therapy fixed all that. Looking forward to more pix in the photo log if you have coverage "in the middle of nowhere". Wish I could be there enjoying all the fun and hard work!
Praying for you all!
Janet Aldred
Hi Guys,
Glad to see you spent some money at LLBean. Gritty's looked fun too. Hope you're getting some much needed sleep.
Liz Sharf
Love to Katie
Good to see you guys made it.....we must have passed each other at O'Hare. I was through there about 7 pm, but thought you had left already!
Hope all is well!
Jodie S
This one goes out to the Big Mike Stackowiak!!
Sorry that I missed the service that you had on Sunday. The Trip started out rough but now I bet that y'all are rockin' the house. Soak it all in. Have a trippin' time. See y'all too soon.
Peace out
Moe Hawk
Post a Comment
<< Home