Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Mission Trip 2005 - H.O.M.E. Orland, Maine

We will be leaving Chicago this Friday heading for Boston. Our final destination for the week is Orland, Maine. There we will be doing work for H.O.M.E. throughout the week.



You can learn more about home from the links to the right.

We will be returning on Sunday, June 26. We hope that through this website, you will be able to virtually join us on this year's mission trip. We will try to post updates as frequently as we can. We do have some doubts about phone coverage!

8 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Page - Very informative.
Nice job Mike!!

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike,

Did Cassie make it to your Aunt's house ok, with all the delays?

You certainly are stout-hearted people!

I'm praying for you all!

Patti Scroggins

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for your trip delays....hope you all have recovered. I miss being with you this year...but, my prayers are with you!

Pat Yauch

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi All,

You look pretty tired in some of these pictures. Hope you all enjoyed the whale watching. Can't wait to see some more of the pictures.

Enjoy,

God bless
Pat Calvin

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to All!

Sorry about your flight delay. I experienced the same thing two weeks ago. The 10pm flight left at 3am.

I am praying for the group and know that the memories from this will ALWAYS be a part of your life.

In love and friendship,
Jean Hempstead

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!

It certainly sounds like, despite the less that great accomdations, you're all managing to have a good time. I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm praying for you all, or as Paris puts it "y'all."

Peace and a safe journey home.

Patti Scroggins

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To all!

I have been trying to find this town in the Atlas. No such luck.
Does it have indoor plumbing, electricity, microwaves, etc?

Just how bad are the conditions with which you work each day.

Iam sure you are doing your best to make this a memorible experience.

See you soon.

In friendship and Love
Jean Hempstead

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike

You have an outstanding project. This project will always be a part of the memories not only for the traveling group, but also for those of us left behind in Elgin.

I do not see you in any of the pictures?????????????????

Again, thanks for sharing your many talents.

Jean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home