Sasquach update!
Ok, so we're back to update you on our sasquach hunt. WE HAVE FOUND HIS JOHN DEERE! Its in the garage of the Kemmler's aunt's house. I dont know why they would be hiding it for him, but they are. We should probably ask them about it. And he made them pie!! its suspiciously delicious too. HMMMM... All the traffic waves at us too, as if they know we're on a sasquach hunt. WEIRD. I think they're all in on this too, but wont tell us where he is just to bug us. GRR!(thats the sound sasquach makes...) That pie really is good though. And that John Deere... I just dont know...
Bri(writing this), Danikka(thinking this), Martina(saying this),
-The Sasquach hunters. Extrordinair
P.S.- If you spellcheck this, we will come hunting for you too along with Sasquach, our hairy ally. DONT. PERIOD.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home